Tuesday 8 February 2011

Snow...

Ok so it isn’t the most practical weather type, It Causes the weathermen to act like maniacs when they talk about it, it causes delays, it creates traffic chaos and it caused me to be stuck in my very boring village where i live annnnd well it’s just cold but Despite the negative things about snow, there is something beautiful about it. The way it can transform a boring forest or a field to a magical winter-landscape so i decided to brave the cold and document the stuff.. Stupidly I had the white balance on the wrong setting and therefore the images came out a distorted blue colour instead of white,, so i de-saturated the images and messed around with the curve of each image. To create these highly contrasted images. Each one was taken at either a close perspective of at a high angle to try and give the image more depth. I was playing around with composition in my head and was testing and playing about with different depths of fields and dramatic angles etc. i took the images using my Nikon digital D5000.






1 comment: